Do you have experience as a Health Care Assistant, Senior HCA, or Support Worker and enjoy working with elderly patients? Are you available for an immediate start? We are recruiting candidates just like you, passionate, hardworking, reliable, and committed to providing the best quality of care.
- Variety; View and work for the best rates through our FREE interactive platform
- Flexibility; Select shifts from a huge database of Clients that suits your lifestyle
- Salary: Competitive Pay of £9.77 - £15 per hour.
- Weekly payment every Friday
- Submit timesheets online - no more paperwork or signatures
- Company Pension for PAYE employees
- Dedicated 24-hour live support
- Assistance: Training, DBS Assistance, and Guidance provided for Candidate
- A supportive community
- A minimum of six-months relevant UK work experience e.g. in a Care Home
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a kind, caring, and compassionate nature
- A 5-year verifiable work history - must be able to provide 2 professional reference details
- Working knowledge of English
Candidates are required to have the following documents for Health Care Assistant Jobs:
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is less than 6 months old or is registered with the Update Service
- Valid Mandatory Training Certificates
- Proof of Right to Work within the U.K.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please apply now or get in touch through our live chat.
We look forward to receiving your application.