Our care assistants come from all walks of life. Many have innumerable years of experience, some are returning to work after a break, others have changed careers or selected care as a part-time opportunity while studying; keen on making a real difference. What binds them together is the values and qualities they embody - dignity and respect, commitment to quality care and support, a kind-hearted nature, and excellent teamwork skills. In addition to these outstanding principles of care, our staff is proactive with a flexible approach to work. If you share these values and want to earn on your own terms, reach24's FREE interactive platform is your best companion.
- Choose from a large number of Clients
- see in real-time what each client is willing to pay for the shifts
- choose the shifts which suit your requirement
- get paid what you see without any agency fees or platform charges
- submit timesheets online and view all the approved timesheets
- get paid weekly on every Friday
- company pension for PAYE employees
- 24-hour support with experienced recruitment consultants
- Opportunities for professional development with reach24 training and study days
- Refer a friend Scheme - rewards offered for every Carer, Support Worker, or Nurse that joins
What you'll need
- Some care experience in a UK Care Setting
- Right to work and live in the UK.
- Proof of DBS (less than 6 months old or registered with the Update Service) and proof of valid relevant Mandatory trainings or be willing to undertake new documents
- A kind, caring, and compassionate nature
- To be reliable, punctual, patient, persistent, and have excellent communication skills
- Good command of English
- To be flexible and adaptable in your working hours
Discover fulfilling career opportunities with reach24. Apply now!
The Caring Platform - putting you in total control