As a Nurse do you want an opportunity to use a wide range of your nursing skills? Are you passionate about enhancing the quality of life of your patients?
Whether you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN), or a Speciality Nurse; join reach24's FREE interactive platform to experience what delivering great healthcare feels like. reach24 is the revolutionary Digital Nursing Agency helping experienced Nurses and Carers to find shifts in Care & Nursing Homes around the country through the click of a button. This is the future of work.
The successful candidate will use their qualifications & training to provide support and care to service users. When working in Care Homes and Nursing homes you will be integral to creating long term care plans, ensuring service users receive high-quality care, whilst promoting a collaborative environment.
Here's the best part - no two days are the same!
We value our Nurses and reward them with a great benefits package. This includes;
• The best hourly rate (£20-35/hr)
• Flexible working opportunities: choose shifts from a large number of Clients that suit your requirement and see in real-time what each client is willing to pay
• No agency fees or platform charges
• No more paperwork or chasing signatures; submit timesheets online and view all the approved timesheets
• Weekly payment every Friday
• Company pension for PAYE employees
• 24-hour live support with experienced recruitment consultants
• Opportunities for professional development with reach24 training and study days
The successful Nurse must have:
• RGN status with current NMC Pin
• Right to work and live in the UK
• Recent relevant experience (minimum of 6 months as a Nurse in the UK)
• Proof of up-to-date mandatory training or be willing to update them
• Enhanced disclosure registered with update services or willingness to undertake full enhanced disclosure (police clearance required from your home country if you are an EU citizen applying from your country
• A flexible approach
• A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
• A high level of self-motivation and be committed to learning
• Good health, good work ethic, and compassion are a must.
• Full 5-year verifiable work history
• Working knowledge of English
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to do more of what you love through flexible working. Click 'Apply Now' and discover rewarding career opportunities through reach24.
We look forward to welcoming you into our growing community!